Belvedere School offers regular Grade 1 - Grade 6 programming.
FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN
Full-day Kindergarten programming promotes play and curiousity, supporting students who are learning English or living in socially vulnerable neighbourhoods.
- Develop early reading, writing and math skills
- Learn to share, co-operate, be responsible, problem-solve, self-express and make decisions
- Participate in group and individual classroom activities
- Develop positive attitudes toward learning
- Develop a sense of confidence and self-esteem
- Improved ability to socialize and play with others
- Increased independence
- Development of healthy habits and well-being
- Full-day classes scheduled for five days per week
- Organized activities within a play-based learning environment
- Flexible instruction based on students’ needs and interests
- Supports like speech and language services, physical therapy, occupational therapy and family resource co-ordinator services