GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration & Pre-enrolment information for the 2018-2019 School Year
Belvedere School has closed boundaries. This means that we are, unfortunately, only able to accept new registrations for students that live in our designated areas of Belvedere, McConachie and Cy Becker.
Parents of students currently enrolled at Edmonton Public Schools can pre-enrol in SchoolZone between March 12 and April 16, 2018. Simply select your child's preferred school using a computer, or with the mobile version of SchoolZone to complete the process directly from your smartphone!
Full-Day Kindergarten Registration
- Kindergarten Registration for 2018-2019 year begins FEBRUARY 1, 2018
- Children who were born on or before March 1, 2014 are eligible to register for kindergarten
- Registration forms are available in the school office or can be downloaded here: Student Registration Form
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate and three (3) documents as proof of address
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their health records
- If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit www.epsb.ca.
General Registration - Gr 1-6
- If your child currently attends another Edmonton Public School, but you have moved into the neighbourhoods of Belvedere, McConachie and Cy Becker, you may select our school on the pre-enrolment module on SchoolZone prior to April 16, 2018.
- All registrations for students living in our designated areas must be submitted by April 16, 2018. After that date, we will only be able to accept students new to one of our attendance areas.
Families of students living in our designated areas are welcome to arrange a school tour by calling the school at 780-476-2022.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please click on the link below.